Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I think that she knows (work in progress)

She comes at me every time/ different day different outfit/ and different whine/ another crazy day with her I'm gonna find/ but if she leaves i might just lose my mind
i'm addicted to her touch/ every time its like a rush/ i ask the question is it love or is it lust/ i feel it like adrenaline/ keeps me like a gentleman/ aint coming down/ my cloud/ I ain't settle'n / even from a distance/ there's no resistance/ when she knows she defines your existence/ i'm fiend'n for a call and don't really understand/ cuz when your tryna fall you never really have a plan/ but she knows, oh no and I'm her biggest fan/ she's holdin the wheel and im locked in the van/ can i ever break through and tell her what i think/ it feels so pointless like tryna count ya drinks/ so sick of this pain/ this game/ this name/ this effortless existence is so lame/ got too much pride/ i can't hide/ just confide in you that i live a lie/ cuz once you smack you can never go back/ till your futures so dim that its lookin pitch black/ she knows just how to hit me/ every time it gets me/ gotta find a lifeline and i really mean swiftly

No comments:

Post a Comment