Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cannon

you know i've got no trust/ in love or in lust/ i only got one friend that's my (cannon)
cuz when you're this disturbed/ can't even put in words/ just gotta write a verse for my shannon
you see i'm sick and twisted with my vernacular/ when i spit it's like i'm lifted spectacular
can't get enough of the beats i'm stuffin/ like muffins to the face can't tell when i'm bluffin/
we got a sick crew yeah man that's my coven/ and we know just what do with spreadin lovin/
so go ahead back off and get a ticket/ to get me off this mic i think you need to picket/
protestin the best while i sick it/ and you know the stamp won't stick unless you lick it/
so lets keep it viscous/ with flo's so delicious/ don't wanna miss this/ might as well get with this

ryhming words is my sickness like walking down the street tryna pop people with my (cannon)
don't stop take a quick pic with your (cannon)
get your face blown off with my (cannon)


like a viscious pitbull i let me teeth sink in/ try to see how much damage i can cause with a pen
and the record just spins again and again/ so hold on tight as we begin to descend
you know i ain't no bank with money to lend/ just picked up rank so i don't have to pretend
i've got noone to thank but i don't mean to offend/ so just sipp on your drank as we follow the trend
so bring it up in the news/ i aint got nothin to lose/ i'll drive up to your door and leave a bomb to diffuse
and i'm not here to amuse/ so don't get confused/ while i'm climbin to the top and you out singin the blues
so keep on huntin for that four leafed clover/ your flos so whack your a puppet like grover
as a matter of fact for you i think its game over/ so leave the game now i even got you a chaufer

No comments:

Post a Comment